Company / Location Information
Who We Are
APCOM, an acronym for Appliance Components, was founded by Mike Grace on March 1, 1969. APCOM started in a 10,000 sq. ft. building and has grown to three locations in the United States as well as facilities in Mexico, China and India. Our international locations focus on local markets and best practices are leveraged between all facilities. In 2001, APCOM joined the A. O. Smith Corporation family of companies and manufactures 75 million parts annually, with 60 million produced in the United States.
APCOM will continue to be a leading global manufacturer of reliable water heating and appliance components. We will provide our customers with industry-leading customer service, technology and components that provide for product differentiation at competitive prices.
Hours and Compensation
Regularly Scheduled Hours: Monday through Friday; 6:00am – 2:30pm CST
Hourly Rate of Pay: $17.06- $19.25 per hour.
Sign On Bonus Opportunity:
- $100 at 45th day of hire
- $500 at 90th day of hire
- Must not be on a corrective action for attendance to qualify for bonus payments
- Complete training and perform operator functions in accordance with required work instructions for the position.
- Must be able to read, understand and run the production schedule
- Must be able to work with automated machinery and have the ability to perform troubleshooting tasks in order to increase machine up time.
- Must be willing to learn multiple operations and work in different areas as needed.
- Must be capable of walking and/or standing for the entire shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform other duties as assigned
- Basic computer knowledge.
High School Diploma or GED
Years of Experience
No previous related work experience required
- Prolonged periods of sitting/standing and frequent bending and reaching.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and with assistance
#1st #Shift #Production #Operator
(You can apply for this job from Franklin, TN and nearby regions.)