3oz Dixie Cup Manufacturing Technician
Are you a mechanically inclined person looking for an opportunity with a growing company? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you!
Our Lexington, KY Dixie® Cup facility is expanding and looking for individuals to join their dynamic team as 3oz Dixie Cup Manufacturing Technicians. Our 3oz Dixie Cup Manufacturing Technicians create value by operating production machines, troubleshooting, and making any repairs or adjustments needed to ensure that they are operating at peak performance.
Our 3oz Dixie Cup Manufacturing Technicians will work M-F 8 hour shifts first, second or third shift with the possibility of moving to a 12-hour shift. Shifts will be determined by site. You must be flexible to work any shift. Pay for these roles start at $22.47 per hour and offers performance-based bonuses!
A bonus of $500.00 will be paid out upon hire
Eligible for ~$2,500* Bonus after 10 weeks
*Paid as 22% of actual earnings in first 10 weeks typically around $2,500
What You Will Do in Your Role
- Operate and maintain equipment within the operating envelope
- Set-up packaging areas: equipment and materials to support the production schedule and Unit Assemblers
- Perform routine basic care maintenance including inspections, cleaning, lubrication, alignment, small bearings, belts, torque bolts, etc. to support asset strategies
- Perform change overs on production equipment to meet planning needs
- Inspect and evaluate machine conditions and react to any gaps in actual versus expected performance
- Work in a team environment- seeking and sharing knowledge with others for the purposes of training and employee development
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) year or more of experience in a manufacturing, industrial, agricultural, or military environment OR completion of post high school education in a manufacturing/industrial centered program
- Experience using a computer
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with electrical/instrumentation in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with root cause analysis
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
#3oz #Dixie #Cup #Manufacturing #Technician
(You can apply for this job from Lexington, KY and nearby regions.)