- Be available for work within 60 days.
- Provide a copy of a current FAA Class II Medical Certificate (FAA Form 8500-9)
- Provide a copy of the last FAA Credential with a tower rating or an air traffic control tower operator (CTO) certificate
- Be eligible to work for Serco under the Federal Immigration Laws
- Verify education and employment references from previous employer(s) including release of drug and alcohol records
- Receive a negative result on a pre-employment drug screen
- Be able to receive an interim security suitability clearance granted by FAA Security derived from a public trust background check
- Establish proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- Have (1) a copy of their last FAA Airman Certificate with a Control Tower Operator (CTO) Rating and in accordance with FAR 65.39, applicant “must have satisfactorily served as an air traffic control tower operator with a facility rating…for at least 6 months…”, or have (2) a copy of their last FAA Airman Certificate with a Credential as an Air Traffic Control Specialist and have held a Tower Rating for at least 6 months.
If you are interested in being part of a team that promotes the development of aviation and provides safe, efficient and courteous service to our customers and users of our services and you meet the requirements listed above, then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset – we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To review Serco benefits please visit: .
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email .
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).
#Air #Traffic #Ctrl #Spec #Terminal #Bethel #BET
(You can apply for this job from Bethel, AK and nearby regions.)