No experience necessary. We will train!
Da/Pro Rubber Inc. is currently looking for Mill Operators to join our team on 1st shift at our Broken Arrow plant. You may also apply in person at 601 N. Poplar Avenue, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012.
Starting pay for this position is $13.50 per hour, based on experience.
(5 am – 1 pm) Monday – Friday
$500 retention bonus after 6 months
The Mill Operator sets up, operates and tends milling machines to mix, mill and shape rubber material for molding. The mill operator uses job documents for mixing instructions and runs the mixing mill as the last step in creating the material before it goes to the molding department. This position is an entry level position, though it helps to have some exposure to working in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate is reliable, dependable, and willing to be part of a team.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Mill Operator:
- Reads and interprets job documents for mixing and material instructions needed to mill rubber components
- Observes the milling machine operation and adjusts controls such as mill speed, lubrication and density
- Continuously tends the machine and the material, feeding material back into the rollers and sometimes adding components until the material reaches proper consistency
- Verifies dimensions of rubber material using various instruments such as rulers, gauges and calipers
- Delivers samples to the on-site lab for testing, as necessary
- Removes rubber material and places it according to instructions on racks in the mill room or cold storage
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with data entry of job information into the computer
- The Mill Operator must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60 pounds, stand continuously, tolerate a non-controlled temperature environment, and interpret and communicate detailed instructions and measurements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2 years of experience working with heavy machinery in a manufacturing environment preferred
Live North of Tulsa? See openings with our Owasso plant at 6712 N. Canton Avenue (highway 75 and 66th Street North).
Da/Pro participates in E-Verify and conducts pre-employment drug testing.
Powered by JazzHR
#Day #Shift #Mill #Operator #Rubber #Manufacturing
(You can apply for this job from Broken Arrow, OK and nearby regions.)