$2,000 Additional Incentive!
Calling all Dallas area Inside Sales Talent!!
Freedom Financial Network is new to the Dallas area but weï¿½re not new at all! Weï¿½re a well-established, stable, profitable company expanding into the area due to rapid growth. We offer an award-winning culture as a ten-time “Best Places to Work” winner, a “Most Admired Company”, “Top Workplace” winner (and the list goes on)! But donï¿½t take it just from us, hear what our employees have to say about why they love working with us.
At Freedom, we believe our people are the key drivers of our market-defining innovation and success. We strive to nurture an inclusive, caring culture that positions everyone to do their best work. Weï¿½re deeply committed to providing work that makes a meaningful impact by helping everyday Americansï¿½move forwardï¿½toward a better financial future.
Do you have excellent in-person or telephone sales experience?
Are you looking for an opportunity with uncapped commissions?
Are you ready to say goodbyeï¿½to cold calling andï¿½exclusivelyï¿½work warm leads? ï¿½
THE OPPORTUNITY: ï¿½
As an Inside Sales Representative, youï¿½ll be the voice of the company as you consult with our amazing clients to help them find solutions to pay off their consumer debt andï¿½ move forward ï¿½toward a better financial future.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! Weï¿½re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
Youï¿½ll be rewarded with attractive pay and benefits, and weï¿½ll have your back with continuous training to help you develop your skills, grow your career, or pursue a path into leadership.ï¿½
Donï¿½t have a financial background? No problem. We provide paid comprehensive training.
- $2,000ï¿½additional incentives to be paid out over the course of your first 120 days
- Hourly + overtime wages + uncapped monthly commission
(projected yearly earnings: $75k average / $105k+ top performers) * Shifts available will include either a Saturday or Sunday shift between the hours of 5am and 8pmï¿½
- Start date: January 17 , 2022
- Training will be virtual: Monday-Fridayï¿½ï¿½
- Weï¿½re proudly offering remote work-from-home options for this role based in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
What do you need to succeed at Freedom Debt Relief?
Our top performers have the drive to succeed and a “get it done” attitude while staying focused on their customersï¿½ best interests. They also:
- Have a strong grasp of a consultative sales process and a proven history of exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to think and move quickly while taking an empathetic approach to helping customers resolve their debt
- Effectively manage their schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and enrollment goals are met
- Have solid computer skills with experience managing CRM program
- Making daily outbound dials on warm leads
- Competitive and loves to achieve weekly and monthly sales goals (monthly commission payouts)ï¿½ï¿½
What can you expect from your hard work and dedication?
At Freedom Debt Relief, our top 20% earn 6-figure incomes as they help people across America get on the path to financial wellness. Our commitment to you includes:
- Hourly + overtime wages + uncapped monthly commission
(projected yearly earnings: $75k average / $105k+ top performers) * Weekly spiffs
- Benefits start within 30 days
- Remote, work from home (in the Dallas area)
- 401k with employer match
- Up to 25 paid days off annually (holidays, sick days, vacation, and your birthday)
- Paid volunteer hours
- Work-life balance- Focus and hard work are the key to earning big checks, but we know the importance of having a work/life balance and recharging.ï¿½Most Agents work 45-50 hours per week
- Ramp up quickly-Our lead distribution is extremely fair so our new Agents have the ability to make big commissions very quickly
- Our culture is tremendous! Our #1 rule for hiringYou have to be a great person!ï¿½ Our culture is known to be the best in the Valley.ï¿½ We are one, big, happy family who enjoy coming into work and working together!
- We are the #1 company in our Industry! We are the best debt settlement company in America and we are extremely proud of the work we do for our clients. This is your opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers, and each other, succeed every day.ï¿½
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family). When you join our team, youï¿½ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. Itï¿½s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing whatï¿½s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: toï¿½careï¿½for everyone around us,ï¿½act with integrityï¿½every time,ï¿½collaborateï¿½with everybody we work with, andï¿½get betterï¿½at what we do every day.
Culture (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone):ï¿½We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
Act with Integrity (every time):ï¿½We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
Get Better (every day):ï¿½We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
Collaborate (with everybody):ï¿½We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace a healthy, constructive debate.
PandoLogic. Category: Sales, Keywords: Inside Sales Representative0 – 0Full-Time
#Sales #Freedom #Debt #Relief #Remote #WFH #Additional #Incentive
(You can apply for this job from Dallas, TX – Fort Worth, TX and nearby regions.)