Seward Office, Minneapolis, MN, US
Mental Health Resources, Inc.
Fostering hope, health and recovery for people affected by mental illness and substance use disorder.
See what employees have to say about working at MHR!
Mental Health Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and take a person-centered care approach to the population we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To protect the health of all of our staff and the people we serve, effective January 1, 2022, all individuals must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by the date they begin employment, and must provide proof of their vaccination status within three days of starting, unless they have an MHR-approved vaccination exemption and accommodation. A request for a vaccination exemption/accommodation must be approved by MHR before a person begins employment. If you would want to request an exemption/accommodation, please mention this if you are invited to interview.
MENTAL HEALTH CASE MANAGER – TARGETED CASE MANAGEMENT (TCM) IN HENNEPIN COUNTY
$2,000 HIRING BONUS!
Pay starting at $45,916.44 and up, depending on education/experience + mileage reimbursement
MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish, Somali or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the language proficiency exam!
Looking to make a difference in your community? Here is an exciting opportunity to support individuals recovering from mental illness.If you have experience working in Adult Foster Care with adults recovering from mental illness, Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS), Independent Living Skills (ILS), residential mental health treatment (IRTS), MI/CD services, or other mental health services, you may be ready to take the next step in your career as a Mental Health Case Manager!
The role of the Case Manager is to provide services that will stabilize their client’s condition, provide assistance and support to prevent hospitalization and to focus on the recovery process.
In this position you will:
1. Coordinate integrated services and supports necessary to assist each client as they work towards their goal of recovery.
2. Partner with clients to develop an Individual Community Support Plan that identifies services and supports that will enable each client to live as independently in the community as possible or to develop an Individual Family Community Support Plan that identifies services and supports needed by the client and their family to improve the well-being of the child and improve family functioning. .
3. To the extent requested by the client, provide collaboration and education to significant others and family members who are interested in assisting the client in their recovery process.
4. Treat all clients with dignity and respect, providing services that are respectful of diagnosis, age, gender, and culture
5. Assure that services are implemented as developed by the client, family and team as documented in the Individual Community Support Plan or Individual Family Community Support Plan, and that services are continuously monitored and evaluated.
6. Assure that all changes in client status or needs are communicated through documentation.
7. Participate in staff meetings and trainings.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or human services related field from an accredited college or university and meets requirements for supervision and continuing education
- At least 2000 hours or more of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to adult
- Skilled in the process of identifying and assessing a wide range of recipient need
- Knowledgeable about local community resources and how to use those resources for the benefit of the recipient
- Without a bachelor’s degree meets one of the following:
- Has 3 or 4 years of experience as a case manager associate
- Be a RN without bachelor’s degree with 3 or more years combined specialized training in psychiatry and work experience consisting of community interaction and involvement or community discharge planning in a mental health setting
A few of the other benefits offered by MHR:
- MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish, Somali or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the language proficiency exam!
- Up to 8 hours of clinical supervision per month provided toward LICSW, LCSW, LPC, and LPCC licensure
- Intensive two week initial orientation program AND on-going in-house training program
- Mentors for new case managers
- iPhone, laptop computer, and Wi-Fi provided for all community-based staff
- Health insurance (including family health coverage) with employee costs in the top 6% of most affordable health care options. Competitive dental insurance.
- Automatic enrollment in retirement plan after 1 year with a 3% employer contribution
- 9 paid holidays and 18 days accrued PTO during your first year
- Annual merit-based salary increase
- Schedule primarily Monday-Friday day hours
- MHR is committed to working towards racial equity and combating racism
- MHR is a tobacco free workplace promoting health & wellness for the individuals we serve and our employees.
- $45,916 base starting salary increased based on education/experience.
#Mental #Health #Case #Manager #Targeted #Case #Management #Hennepin
(You can apply for this job from Minneapolis, MN and nearby regions.)