Net 2 Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Job Title: Past Design release engineer
Location: Auburn hills, MI
- Manage the achievement of the program customer and internal milestones, commercial position, and integrity of the product in development. Manage program launch readiness through full production.
- Manage the internal Product Development Team (PDT) associated with the lamp’s development.
- Guide team to achieve the relevant milestones (design completion, tool kick off, supplier readiness, etc.) and drive the program through the Product Development Process (PDP).
- Meet with the various customer representatives on a regular basis and communicate and negotiate product, timing, and commercial deliverables.
- Maintain and enhance commercial position for product and tooling costs and selling prices.
- Communicate program information to Company Executive Team.
- Manage engineering changes to ensure all tasks are completed on time and to protect the commercial interests of the company.
- Ensure all PPAP deliverables are submitted by PDT members and submit final PPAP to customer.
- Ensure tooling is invoiced promptly upon customer approval.
- Keep entire PDT engaged and solicit help from other groups as necessary to facilitate the APQP Process.
- Manage activities of team members to meet the program milestones and conduct performance reviews for core team members.
- Develop and maintain Program Status Reports (Program Management Templates) and use reports as a Management Tool for performance monitoring against Customer (internal / external) expectations.
- Communicate transparently with the understanding to escalate when appropriate for assistance in resolution.
- Understand and follow existing policies, procedures, work instructions and standards and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Five to ten years automotive parts or lighting experience, with a cross-functional background (i.e. numerous positions), including 1 year in Program Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field would be an asset.
- Specialized training related to lighting (Optics, Design, etc.) would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Customer Specific requirements (TS/IATF16949 / ISO9000 / ISO 14001 / OHSMS) and industry Standards.
- Demonstrated ability to manage remote locations and track progress against established Project timelines and milestones.
- Demonstrated knowledge and execution experience as it relates to APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plans, and Process Flow.
- A continuous improvement mentality and the ability to apply this personal capability and knowledge to the company’s processes, products, and associates (mentoring).
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Able to focus on and support the product engineering process, ensuring high levels of product integrity.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- Understanding of account operations, budget management etc.
- Ability to assess problems encountered and take appropriate action to resolve problems within standard project management policies, processes, and practices.
- Strong and varied interpersonal skills. Able to communicate and negotiate with Customer Purchasing, Engineering, Styling and Quality representatives verbally and in writing.
- Able to present material to large groups.
- Able to travel and manage flexible work schedule requirements.
- Detail oriented.
- Microsoft computer program experience, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Familiarity with the APQP and product development process.
- Strong organization skills are critical.
- Operations experience is an asset.
Understanding of financial indicators and aspects of business is an asset.
Why work with us – At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit inwith an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand outwith opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
- America’s Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest-Growing Staffing Company in the USA by Staffing Industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% of companies make it to this list).
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Raj Saket | Technical Recruiter
Global HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Office: (201) 215-0187 | Email:
Web: | Social: | |
#Design #release #engineer
(You can apply for this job from Auburn Hills, MI and nearby regions.)