NOW hiring certified PCA’s and HHA’s.
We are looking for energetic, experienced, caring aides who can be a trusted companion that feels like family, providing their clients with the care and support of their goal to remain safely at home.
Come join our winning team of Home Health Care workers! We value the important work you do for your clients and our community. Your dedication is the key to a WIN-WIN for all and the basis for a successful and rewarding career.
At Crane Home Care, our mission is to provide the highest standard of in-home care possible. We need you on our team!
Why Crane? You will love working here!
We continually strive to recognize our staff for their professional and high quality services.
- One-on-One care, with full support from the office and clinical staff, 24/7
- Flexible hours
- Technology driven visit reporting via a mobile APP, limiting the need for timesheets
- Experience and seniority based compensation
- Weekly pay and incentive programs
- Referral bonus program
- Child care assistance
- Paid annual in-services and training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Professional Development (Tuition and Career Pathways)
- NYS Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Wellness and Nutrition Resources
- Employer matched 401K
- Health Insurance*
- Short/Long Term Disability
*Eligibility requirements apply
How do you help your clients thrive at home?
- Help keep clients engaged and enriched mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally through required assistance
- Allow patients to live safely in their homes.
- Safeguard clients by observing interactions, procedures, and activities
- Be aware of and sensitive to clients’ pain, mobility, and fragility, and approach every interaction with utmost compassion
- Adhere to the standards, policies, and procedures of the company, as well as legal regulations
While on the JOB, you will:
- Assist clients with personal care activities including bathing, oral hygiene, preparation and feeding of meals, dressing and undressing, ambulation, and other activities as needed.
- Properly operate all mechanical equipment such as Hoyer’s, hospital beds, wheelchairs and other assistive devices.
- Record and report changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior, or appearance to supervisor or case coordinator
- Problem-solve and create solutions, promote healthy lifestyle habits, provide general companionship and advice
- Follow and record care plan activities and visit-documentation in accordance with all company and Medicaid policies
Skills and Qualifications
- Valid PCA/HHA certifications and required medical documentation
- Pass background check and approved NYS Home Care Registry status
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated discretion handling confidential information
- Valid photo ID
- Covid-19 Vaccination
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
All employees are provided with PPE to meet their job requirements.
#PCAHHA #Home #Care #Aide #Lack
(You can apply for this job from Lackawanna, NY and nearby regions.)