Since 1972, Any Mountain has been outfitting Bay Area enthusiasts with outdoor, skiing, and snowboarding equipment. With a crew of passionate outdoor enthusiasts whose expertise is unrivaled, and a selection of gear and apparel that fits your outdoor lifestyle, no other local shop supports your endeavors—from ordinary to extraordinary epics days—quite like we do. Recently voted by our own employees in back to back years as one of “Best and Brightest Companies to work for in the Bay Area,” come join our team and be a part of the experience!
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Responsible for generating sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guestservice.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product
- through point of sale
- Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, corteous and
- knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise
- Aid and assist other departments as needed
- Maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the business
- Complete all certifications required for position
- arryout specific tasks while simultaniously providing guest service
- Effectively communicate product and supply needs to management
- Drive business by increasing units per transaction and average dollar per sale
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 391967
#Retail #Sales #Associate #hour #Mountain #Winter #Seasonal
(You can apply for this job from Corte Madera, CA and nearby regions.)