The Center for Innovative GYN Care is searching for an enthusiastic Vice President of Business Development to join our team in Rockville, MD. We are a women owned medical practice, run by over 30 women medical professionals that bring relief to women suffering from GYN symptoms.
Our practice is driven by a set of overarching beliefs:
- Patients deserve to be truly heard and for their symptoms to be taken seriously.
- Pain is not normal and should not have to be endured.
- The “watch and wait” approach taken by many OBGYNs is not always appropriate and risks the condition getting worse, leading to additional suffering and potential complications.
- All patients, regardless of race or sexual and gender identity, deserve the same access to high-quality health care.
- Surgical scars, pain and recovery time should be as minimal as possible.
What You’ll Do:
The VP of Business Development will play a vital role in the future success of our dynamic and growing organization. TSP is dedicated to the placement of a VP of Development that can help drive the company towards its true potential. The right candidate for the position will be entrepreneurial, passionate, highly committed, and will want to “own” this position and its future with the company. As such, TSP will provide very competitive compensation, and with proven success in the role, potential equity in the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The development of a GYN/Orthopedics ASC program to allow for maturation and development of two current ASC’s, with expansion and growth regionally.
- ASC Development
- Assessment of current facilities for growth
- CMS: A two OR ASC located in Secaucus, NJ. No hospital required affiliation.
- 15,000+ sq ft with potential for expansion to a 2 OR, 2 PR facility.
- Addition of third OR potential
- Located close to NYC, Northern NJ location
- ISC: A one OR, one PR ASC located in Rockville, MD 15 miles from DC
- Expansion capability with leased open space
- Additional of second OR and PR does not require a CON
- Recruitment and Syndication: A Priority
- GYN: Specialty focus on Urogynecology, GYN Oncology, MIS Surgeons
- Orthopedics: General, Total Joint Programs
- A Collaborative Effort
- Marketing and Business Associates to facilitate leads and contact
- VP Development to meet with interested surgeons for utilization or investment and syndication
- Sales and Marketing Supervision
- Business Associates in process for both NY and NJ, and the Washington DC area
- Liaisons in the field for GYN and Orthopedics
- Development of leads for the VP: utilization or potential syndication
- Development of referrals for CIGC and Orthopedics to the ASC
- Dedicated in house team for marketing to CIGC
- ASC marketing for NJ and Rockville directly to the ASC’s
- Highest quality of care in a specialized GYN and Orthopedic setting
- Two service line approach limits resource allocation and costs
- Efficiency, quality of care, maximum reimbursement for complex procedures in the ASC setting
- Collaborative Relationships
- Develop and positively influence relationships with investors, physicians, and business partners of the practice and ASC’s.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of Five (5) years of previous ASC development experience: recruitment and syndication
- Essentials for success in this position include:
- Superior communication skills
- Experience in recruitment of surgeons into an ASC
- Experience in syndication of physicians into an ASC
- Experience in managing a team of liaisons to assist with the goal of sourcing qualified physician leads, contact and follow up of leads, and training to maximize success in the position.
- A hands-on approach is essential. This is not a position of delegation, but that of direct involvement and interaction with surgeon leads, all members of the development team.
- Travel is required between current ASC’s, and for syndication and expansion efforts.
- Ability to work independently and ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others
- Strong customer service and relationship management orientation
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple searches and projects
- Dedicated and self-motivated with superior attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure; Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and adapt to frequent priority changes based on the needs of the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels, both internal and external
- Exercises sound judgment in responding to inquiries; understands when to route inquiries to next level, ie CEO.
- Demonstrated critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- 3 weeks PTO + holidays off
- Healthcare and dental plans
- Opportunity for continued education via conferences and other learning resources
- Onsite gym with a trainer and Peloton equipment
- Hybrid position (onsite & remote) with flex time
- Employee lounge with several sitting areas and apple tv
- Your own enclosed office
- Plus Bonuses
#VICE #PRESIDENT #BUSINESS #DEVELOPMENT
(You can apply for this job from Rockville, MD and nearby regions.)