Premiere Building Maintenance
A Window Cleaning Technician is an employee assigned to perform daily window cleaning services at the Nashville International Airport. This position may be cross trained in window cleaning and high cleaning/high dusting, as well as in other general cleaning duties such as terminal & concourse detailing, restroom deep cleaning, trash collection, and other special projects.
*All employees must pass a TSA federal background check*
3rd Shift: 9:30 PM – 6:00 AM Pay Rate: Technician – $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
Note: Pay rate depends on knowledge and experience in assigned duties.
The essential functions of a Window Cleaning Technician include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow safety policies and procedures without exception.
- Clean interior and exterior windows using industry standards techniques and equipment
- Clean window ledges
- High dusting
- Proper use of assist equipment such as poles, lifts and ladders when needed and where appropriate
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather, year round
- Ability to work at height and climb a ladder up to 32 feet, and work at additional heights with the use of aerial lifts and other height assist equipment
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions
- Ability to organize assigned tasks for completion, alone or with co-workers
- May be required complete some paperwork or reports
- Additional duties may be assigned depending on business needs
Window Cleaners clean all exterior and interior eye level glass of dirt, dust, handprints, spots, smudges, marks, and other foreign substances daily. Adjacent eye level surfaces, ledges, and frames will also be cleaned daily. High lift operation may be required in this position.
High Cleaners/Dusters clean, dust, wipe, vacuum all surfaces above 6 feet from the floor including walls, ledges, ceilings, light fixtures, air returns, etc. on a rotational basis throughout the facility. High lift operation may be required in this position.
Secondary Duties (Depending on staffing needs)
Terminal & Gate Detailers police and detail clean the terminal and concourse gate areas for spills, trash, and other debris left by airport customers as well as perform other detail cleaning duties in offices, concourses, and terminal. These other duties include dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, disinfecting, moping, spot cleaning, cleaning trash cans, polishing stainless steel, etc.
Restroom Cleaners police, disinfect, and deep cleaning restrooms to include replenishing stock, emptying trash, dusting, sweeping, cleaning/disinfecting toilets, urinals, walls and partitions, counter tops, and mirrors, and mopping.
Trash Collectors empty and clean trash receptacles throughout the terminals, concourses, and on the entry and exit sidewalks. Trash collectors may also be assigned to sweep the outside sidewalks, drive lanes, and trash compactor areas.
Office Cleaners perform general cleaning duties in office areas to include disinfecting and wiping surfaces, cleaning up debris and trash, dusting, sweeping, damp mopping, emptying trash, cleaning restrooms, and spot cleaning walls and other surfaces.
Project Specialists perform more detailed oriented tasks when time permits such as laundry, replenish stock and organize storage areas, light duty pressure washing, stairwell cleaning, elevator cleaning, grounds maintenance (sweeping and picking up debris in outdoor areas around the airport).
$50 Sign-on Bonus
New hires who successfully complete their first 30-days of employment will receive a $50 bonus. To be eligible for the sign-on bonus:
- The new hire must work their full schedule for the first month of employment without any type of leave or unscheduled or unapproved time off.
$100 Retention Bonus
New hires who remain actively employed for 6 months will receive a $100 bonus. To be eligible for the retention bonus:
- The new hire must be an active employee and work their schedule for the first 6 months of employment without taking leave, unscheduled or unapproved time off.
$100 Referral Bonus
Any employee who refers an applicant who is hired and successfully completes the 60-day probationary period will receive a $100 bonus. For the employee to be eligible for the referral bonus:
- The applicant must name the employee as their referrer on their application.
- The applicant must be hired as a part-time or full-time employee of PBMC.
- The applicant must successfully complete the 60-day probationary period.
- Must pass TSA federal background check.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in window cleaning required.
- Ability to build relationships with management and fellow employees.
- Ability to stay on task while working independently.
- Ability to be on feet for up to 6 hours at a time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or practice in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.
#Window #Cleaning #Technician #3rd #Shift
(You can apply for this job from Nashville, TN and nearby regions.)